Saturday 2 September 2023

MAURITIUS, PHOENIX DAR UL ULOOM - HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE, LEARNING !


35.3K subscribers
Censoring me? 
Damn it, you Subrattys!!!  
TALHA SUBRATTY, why did you never return all my old black and white negatives of my youth and others that your brother Saïd Subratty left with you in Mauritius? 
They were all contained in a 10 kg carton box containing many of my books (Michel Lelong, Jean Zigler, and others) that your brother Saïd accepted from my wife Shirin Abdool Gaffoor to bring here to me in London!  
Maulana Abdool Aleem Siddiqui was very close to my wife Shirin's uncle, a Saintly human being, Muhammad Ibrahim Muhammad SAYID (may he rest in peace!) who adopted me as his son after my ordeal with the Soormallys, Beekawoos, Currimjees, etc.! 
Mamu Bhai (as we used to call him) worked in the Jummah Masjid and with the Rostoms who I knew very well in Rue Corderie, Port-Louis. I see you are doing some constructive work in the field of Islam, alhamdulillah, but do not leave behind such a bad reputation as you are mentioned in my soon to be printed book, insha'Allah: " 
 
THE ISLAMIC WAY TO THE SOURCE OR ISLAM THE SHARI'A TO GOD."! 
 
  Did your " DARUL ULOOM" complain when I posted this in 2013 as your brother was at war with my small family? 
My crime was to protect my sister and 2 nieces he had abandoned to marry his mistress!  
Tuesday, 13 August 2013 
- GRANDDAD'S SCHOOL - SHEIKH HAMZA YUSUF MARK HANSON, BEN KINGSLEY, SCIENCE.  
 
 
In memoriam Muhammad Sayid Muhammad Ibrahim 
  MYSTERY: the above photograph vanished?
 
  
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment